Monday, November 15, 2010

The Secret of Kells. (2010) Tomm Moore


I may have found the number one on my Top 10 of 2010. I never -- EVER -- thought I'd say that about an animation. But The Secret of Kells is perfect in so many wonderful ways, that I can't deny it's the greatest combination of film and art this year. My kids were stunned at it, too.

I'm going to let it seep with time. I'll definitely be revisiting it soon. But there are going to have to be some absolute masterpiece power-house releases for anything to have a chance to beat this out. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to respond to comments. If you keep it relatively clean and respectful, and use your name or any name outside of "Anonymous," I will be much more apt to respond. Spam or stupidity is mine to delete at will. Thanks.